What does Factory Refurbished Mean?
- When a retail store or a customer opens a product box and it is not purchased, the store cannot sell it as new and ships the item back to the manufacturer.
- Sometimes customers decide they do not wish to keep an item for any reason, (even if it is the day after it was purchased), the item is sent back to the manufacturer.
- When the manufacturer receives the returned item, the entire item is completely gone through to assure it meets all factory specifications and its quality is checked again.
- Demo units are also factory refurbished. They are inspected, tested and repackaged too.
Advantages of Buying Factory Refurbished Items
- Factory Refurbished items have a very low return/defective rate because they have been checked twice for quality.
- The price to the buyer is much lower.
- The item is inspected & serviced by the manufacturer.
- It’s tested and repackaged to meet original product specifications.
- The item includes a Manufacturer’s warranty.
When I can expect my purchase to arrive?
- All orders will be shipped within one business day and the standard transit time is about 3 – 5 business days, but may take a day or two longer depending on your location.
Where do you ship from?
- All of our orders are stocked and shipped from our warehouse in Northern New Jersey.
What is your return policy?
- You are allowed to return or exchange your product within 30 days of the purchase date. The product must be in the original condition as when you received your product. Planet73 is not responsible for damages caused by the customer. A 15% restocking fee and applicable shipping charges will apply. You must return all original packaging and included materials, i.e., packing materials, manuals, remotes, registration cards, etc., or additional charges may apply.